Thursday, February 20, 2014

Introduction to my first beauty blog (:

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 10:11 AM
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Who am I?



Wow so this my first beauty blog post! I am scared and excited at the same time.  I have been inspired to do this by reading others beauty blogs and watching youtube videos.  Makeup over the years became  like an obsession to me and I am so excited to show you how to apply makeup and the different looks that I wear for occasions and on random days. Also will be showing you what products I love, regret buying, and hauls.  I will be focusing on anything beauty related and I will also be showing you what I wear on certain days.  Hope you guys enjoy (;

Let's get started with introducing myself:
- My name is Lana.
- I am 21 years old.
- My birthday is June 29 (:
- I have two older brothers.
- I am currently enrolled in College.
- I absolutely LOVE makeup and anything beauty related.
- I love to try new make products out.
- My family, friends & boyfriend are my absolutely everything!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos