The other night, I went out with my family for my grandfathers 89th birthday party! I wanted to look natural since I was with my family and just going for dinner and didn't want to go too crazy on my makeup. The Naked 3 palette is a great palette if your looking for neutral colors and want to stick to looking natural.
What I Used
- MAC strobe cream
- Smashbox photo finish primer
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- MAC pro long wear concealer in NW20
- Urban Decay eye primer potion
- Naked 3: Nooner (on the crease)
- Naked 3: Buzz (on the eyelid)
- Naked 3: Darskide (Outer V)
- Naked 3: Dust (tear duct & under brows)
- MAC plushglass lip gloss in "Viva Glam VI"
- MAC blush in "Warm Soul"
-Nars highlighter in "Albatross"
- The picture on the right is my sister in law carly & I out to eat for my grandfathers dinner.
- I ended up just teasing my hair for more volume in my hair.
- Just wanted to show you my finished look. I ended up changing shirts that night since in these two pictures I have different shirts on.
Hope you like the look :)
Let me know what you think by commenting on this post. :)