Monday, February 24, 2014

Review..

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 5:18 PM
Benefits Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer


This primer caught my eye when I went to the Sephora store because look at how cute the packaging is on it! It's adorable! It is very good to use also if you are traveling and it's a stick applicator also, so I thought I would give this a try.  With the light beige color which it applies transparent so it is great for all skin tones.  



I have been asked many times howI feel about this primer and also have seen forums about people asking about it before purchasing, which I should have done.  When I first applied this, it dried up quick on my face so I had to hurry to apply my foundation on top of it.  After I have applied all my makeup, after a few minutes I would check myself in the mirror and my makeup looked caking and not flawless.  I need my primer to not only prime my skin but to help keep my skin matte and hide imperfections which this does neither of that.  I also have normal to dry skin type, so if you have oily skin, I would not recommend this since you might look a little bit more oily and it may slide your makeup off and won't keep it on long.  

Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer: $32.00

Have you tried this before? What did you think of it?

Lana xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos