Thursday, February 27, 2014

My MAC and Sigma Wish List!

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 8:32 AM

So for the past two months, I have been really loving these items from MAC and Sigma.  Money is a little hard for me right now, so these have been on my wish list for a bit.  I will one day have these items! MAC is an all time favorite brand of mine and Sigma brushes are a just must need right now for me since my brushes that I have are old and not so good.  

1.  MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle"
I have heard so many people rave about this.  It is great for a highlight. I have seen many videos on YouTube of people using this product and it looks absolutely amazing! 

2.  MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in "Light Boost" or "Radient Rose"
The Prep & Prime highlighter.  I believe this is on everyones wish list!  This is a must need if you a looking for a great highlighter to put on top of your concealer.  I use the MAC pro long wear concealer and I have seen Jaclyn Hill on YouTube use that concealer and put this on top of it, and it's flawless.  It gives such a nice bright under eye look.  This will be one of the top items I will be buying first on this wish list. 

3 & 6.  MAC eyeshadows in "Amber Lights" and "Coppering"
These colors together are absolutely beautiful and would look great with any eye color.  They are high pigmented.  I have seen these also used on Jaclyn Hill and it looks great! These also will be one of the items I buy first from MAC.  

4.  MAC Powder Blush in "Peaches"
I just love this color especially when I am contouring my face.  I feel it would look amazing with the contour.  It's not to red and not to pink, it's just a perfect peachy color.  Exactly what I want!  

5.  MAC Shaping Powder in "Emphasize"
I have not found a great under eye setting powder yet and I have used the Ben Nye Banana Powder and I have to say I am not a fan.  After I have seen Jaclyn Hill (yes, I watch her a lot on YouTube.  She is basically my idol. Haha) use this on top of the highlighting pen, it just finishes off that under eye highlighted look and it's flawless, and absolutely gorgeous!  This will be another item that I will be purchasing first when I get a chance.  

7 & 8.  Sigma Kabuki Brush Set & The Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush
So like I said before, I NEED NEW BRUSHES!  The Kabuki Brush Set would be great for blending, putting on my foundation, and putting on my concealer.  The F35 Tapered Highlighting Brush would be great to put on my setting powder for under my eyes and also to help put the highlighter on.  I have seen many YouTubers use these brushes and it looks beautiful and easy to use.  People have raved about these brushes.  

This is only my MAC and Sigma wish list.  I have many more other items that I would love to purchase from Benefit, Too Faced, Anastasia, and many others.  If you have any other recommendations that is a must have that I should take a look at, comment below.   I would love to check anything out!

Has anyone tried any of these items? What do you guys think of them? Also I would love to hear what is on your wish list.  



Meet Me on the Brightside

2 comments:

Unknown on March 3, 2014 at 10:06 AM said...

I want so many things from MAC right now, All Things Glitter is on top of my wishlist, but unfortunately I'm kind of on a spending ban right now..!

Yet Another Makeup Blog.

FeelingBeautiful on March 3, 2014 at 10:12 AM said...

Oh god their glitter at MAC is amazing! I have to get a hold of some of them. I am also at a stop for spending my money. Hopefully easter I get some goodies (:

Lana xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos