Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Moroccanoil Root Boost

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 7:33 AM

My mother the other day brought home the Moroccanoil Root Boost.  I just thought to myself that this will be another thing that isn't going to work on my hair.  I have been having a hard time lately to try to find something to give my hair a lift.  Some products gave my hair a dry feeling, and some left it feeling greasy, so my mother and I gave this one a try.  

My mother got the Moroccanoil Root Boost at one of our salons that we go to, but it is for $29 on their site.  I just checked their site where you can Click Here and it will be under their "hair" section.  


This stuff is amazing! I am so happy that I found something that actually gives my hair volume and doesn't feel yucky in my hair.  It helps thicken hair at the roots and gives you a natural texture. Seriously, I recommend this!  

The above picture is of my sister in law and I out to eat.  I sprayed my hair with the root boost the night before, after my shower.  Even the day after spraying, my hair still remained with volume and not flat. Go and try it! (:  

Lana xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos