Monday, March 10, 2014

Sunshine Award

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 1:13 PM

I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Paola.  Paolas page is really amazing and she really knows  about fashion, go check it out! Also, want to thank her so much for nominating me! I think these awards are amazing to do so new bloggers get their blog out there and noticed and also to tell your readers something they don't know about you.  

The Rules:
1. Post eleven random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers.
4. State eleven questions for your nominees to answer.

Random Facts:
1. I danced for 14 years
2. I was captain of my cheerleading squad
3. I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 years!<3
4. I have 2 older brothers 
5. I am a business and accounting major, so hopefully I will open my own little makeup store one day
6. I can watch Netflix TV series all day! 90210, one tree hill, gossip girl.. etc.
7. Boy Meets World is my all time favorite show! TOPANGA! (:
8. One 3 people know about my blog, the boyfriend, my best friend Amber and my sissy in law Carly. 
9. I have a dog who is my everything and wittle baby named Brandy..
ISN'T SHE JUST THE CUTEST!
10. I went to school first for early childhood education but then switched my major at the end of my         sophomore year.
11. I come from a very small town with a population of only about 14,000 people and I graduated with only 52 kids who I still see and keep in touch with most of them (:

Questions:
1. What is my favorite lipstick color?
I don't really wear lipstick that much but when I do, my favorite is probably "hue" by MAC and my favorite lip gloss would be "viva glam vi" by MAC also.

2. Who do you look up to?
I look up to my mother.  She is seriously amazing!  She works during the day and does everything she can to make everything great at home afterwards.  She is my best friend and I go to her for everything.  

3. What is my favorite nail polish?
My favorite nail polish would be OPI but if I had to be a color from that brand it would be "Gouda Gouda Two Shoes".

4. What is the most outrageous moment that I had?
I can't really think about an outrageous moment that I ever had on the top of my head. One thing comes to my mind though is when I went to Disney World when I was younger and I saw Britney Spears there.  This was when she was in the "hit my baby one more time" stage of her life. She was one my favorite people back then. 

5. Hot weather or cold weather?
Hot of course.  

6. Straight hair or curly hair?
Curly

7. Dark chocolate or regular chocolate?
Regular milk chocolate

8. If you could learn any language, what would it be and why?
I would love to learn Italian since I am italian and some people know how to speak it in my family.

9. What are you currently obsessed with?
I am currently obsessed with bandanas. I just love wrapping it around my head and how I look in them and I think a perfect look for spring. Weird I know! haha

10. Do you like bloggers or YouTubers better?
I like YouTubers better since I get to actually see the look on the people and how they do it. 

11. What is your favorite color?
Pink!

Nominees:

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite quote?
2. Favorite book and why?
3. Favorite YouTuber
4. What is your current favorite makeup item?
5. Favorite TV show
6. What was a great moment in your life?
7. What is your passion?
8. What is your favorite beauty product that you loved all year?
9. What is the most outrageous thing you have gotten done to yourself (weird piercing, hair brightening)
10. How did you think of your blog name?
11. How did you meet your best friend?

Lana xoxo

p.s. Don't forget to tag me in your post! Can't wait to see all your answers! (:




1 comments:

Paola on March 10, 2014 at 3:49 PM said...

Thank you so much for all the sweet things you said about my blog! I love yours too, awesome answers btw!

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos